Getting to OKFestival Venue in Helsinki
View Larger Map | Aalto University School for Art + Design, Arabia Campus, Helsinki.
Getting to Downtown Helsinki from Airport:
- Public transportation, Bus 615 to the city centre, fare: single ticket 4,50 € (approx. 35mins)
- Finnair City Bus, fare: 6,20€ (approx. 30mins), timetables etc: http://media.finnair.com/files/pdf/FINNAIR_CITY_BUS_TIMETABLE.pdf
- Taxi, fare 35-40€ (approx. 30mins)
Getting to the Venue from Downtown Helsinki
The Open Knowledge Festival 2012 is at the beautiful Arabia Campus of the Aalto University, School of Art, Design and Architecture.
The address is Hämeentie 135 C Helsinki [click for map].
- For reservation, call number 0100 0700
- Rates and more information: http://www.taksihelsinki.fi/htdeng/page1.aspx
By tram & bus:
- Trams 6 and 8 from central Helsinki. Search for the correct route at: http://www.reittiopas.fi/en/
- Also various bus connections from central Helsinki. From Helsinki Railwaystation buses 71, 71V and 68 (venue bus-stop: Arabiankatu). From Hakaniemi bus 74. Also buses 506 and 52. Search for the correct route at: http://www.reittiopas.fi/en/
- Fares: Single ticket from the driver 2,70 €, single ticket from the machine 2,00-2,20€. Single ticket at night 2:00 am - 4.30 am 4,00 €. If staying longer than two days, buying a day ticket is recommended. A day ticket can be purchased for 1 to 7 days and is valid on trams, buses, trains and during the night as well. More information: http://www.hsl.fi/EN/ticketsandfares/prices/Pages/internaltickets.aspx
Walking and cycling:
- Check routes from: http://pk.hsl.fi/en/